Parent University is a FREE, half day conference supporting the academic life of children in kindergarten through 12th grade. Attendees select two classes that focus on academic and support programs in Pinellas County Public Schools, effective strategies families can use to help every child succeed, and ways to advocate for the resources necessary for our public schools.
- Kindergarten Readiness
- FAFSA – Financial Aid
- ESE Eligibility/Placement
- 504 Eligibility – Process and Plan, McKay Scholarship
- Family and Community Relations
- Juvenile Welfare Board – Family Resources
- Choice – School Assignment
- Social Services
- General information “Who do I Contact?”
Sign up today. Planning is underway for fall events. We will notify you as soon as dates are available.
Alliance for Public Schools staff is currently working with public education stakeholder groups in Pinellas County to identify dates and formats for our continued conversations about the role public schools play in the community.
If you would like to join the planning team or be notified when an event has been scheduled sign up today.